The development trend of butyl rubber stoppers:
Bromobutyl Rubber Stopper
As a Bromobutyl Rubber Stopper Supplier, let me share with you. Combining with the current status of the use of butyl rubber stopper membrane technology at home and abroad, to obtain a butyl rubber stopper with good film-forming properties, the following development trends:
1. The elasticity and flexibility of the film should be good, and uniform.
2. The membrane material must have good biological stability and biocompatibility, and undergo rigorous biological tests, including acute systemic toxicity test and subcutaneous toxicity test.
3. The membrane material and the butyl rubber stopper are not easy to fall off after forming and combining, resulting in secondary pollution.
4. The membrane material should have good isolation performance, which can effectively prevent the absorption of metal ions in the butyl rubber stopper by the liquid medicine.
5. It has good lubricity. Due to the movement of the butyl rubber stopper during the filling process with the liquid medicine, the good lubricity can ensure that the butyl rubber stopper moves efficiently on the conveying track and ensures the production efficiency of the pharmaceutical factory.
6. The membrane material should have good thermal stability and high temperature disinfection resistance, because the butyl rubber stopper has to go through various sterilization and disinfection processes in different liquids, such as high-pressure moist heat sterilization, dry heat sterilization, Sterilization by radiation rays, etc.
Our company also has Bromobutyl Rubber Stopper on sale, welcome to contact us.